• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NBA 2016-2017 Regular Season Discussion Thread

124 posts in this topic

Just now, Mike said:

plus the NBA Game is a lot of 3 point shooting now, I think Korver will fit in good there..

Well he was doing the Hawks no good so maybe he'll get a title in Cleveland. Wonder if @ohioguy24 is excited?

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Breaking News: Cavs Finalizing Trade for Kyle Korver @Hurdyb1 @Biggie_Rich

David Aldridge tweeted that several sources have said that LeBron stormed into Dan Gilberts Office Demanding the Cavs get Kyle Korver

Damn! Seriously? Good addition though. 

Steph Curry 40 points tonight, Warriors up by only 2 with 20 seconds left, Memphis ball

Conley ties it up 7 seconds to go, Warriors had a big lead now it's a new ball game

21 hours ago, Mike said:

Love watching the Bulls starting lineup intros on WGN @Hurdyb1

I don't get WGN since I don't have cable. I will have to see what it looks like now. Good win for the Bulls last night. 

1 hour ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I don't get WGN since I don't have cable. I will have to see what it looks like now. Good win for the Bulls last night. 

its actually not as good as the old intro, the old intro used to have the Bull charging through Chicago and then splitting the opposing teams Bus in half(I think the bus may have exploded too lol)...but they removed that, still have the same music though..

yeah down 19 and win in OT was a great win

14 hours ago, Mike said:

its actually not as good as the old intro, the old intro used to have the Bull charging through Chicago and then splitting the opposing teams Bus in half(I think the bus may have exploded too lol)...but they removed that, still have the same music though..

yeah down 19 and win in OT was a great win

That's all I needed to know. Used to love to see that bus get smashed. 

On 1/5/2017 at 8:46 PM, Biggie_Rich said:

Well he was doing the Hawks no good so maybe he'll get a title in Cleveland. Wonder if @ohioguy24 is excited?

he'll be pretty good. He's 35. So his minutes will be minimal.  Great outside threat. With JR out, this is great news. 

Trailblazers played in L.A. last night and had to fly to Seattle and stay for the night, then bus back to Portland because the Airport was closed(snowstorm in Portland)

1 hour ago, Hurdyb1 said:

Did you all see James Johnson take Curry's soul last night?

Luckily for Curry, this happened last night too

Khloe Kardashian on James Corden talking about French kissing Tristan Thompson and she loves him.

Why does a player of LeBron's caliber have to flop? 

His flopping over his career is why I cannot put him in the argument of G.O.A.T. It's one thing to always look for calls. I may not like it but I get it but LeBron tries to sells his flops like The Rock selling Stone Cold stunners. There is no way he should be trying to look like he's getting hit with a shotgun blast.