• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,615 (as of June 4, 2017)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • SFLUFAN

D1Pcast Episode D1Pcast Episode 28 - E3 2017 Rabbids Everywhere (Ft. SeVeN CDN and GuyWhoPostThings)   06/01/2017

E3 2017 has come and gone and now we are left with this empty feeling as we know we have to wait another 365 days for the next one. We [email protected] [email protected]@[email protected] I break down everything that was glorious (and not so glorious) at E3 2017. From EA's snoozefest to Microsoft's XOXO launch exclusivitiness to Devolver Digitals blood bath! So listen on in as we grade each conference and even have an extra special guest way in their thoughts on Ubisoft's conference in this months D1Pcast!      
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NBA 2016-2017 Regular Season Discussion Thread

232 posts in this topic

I know it's only 1 game of an 82 game season but........

How about that Derrick Rose talk about the Knicks being a super team? LOL!!!!!!

Rose is still a fav player but he needs to shut the mouth and ball. 

Well, it didn't take long to answer whether the Warriors were going to chase their 24-0 start again....

Not surprisingly the addition of Durant makes them a less deep team that is not going to chase any regular season records. The question is whether it will make them a better team in the playoffs.

13 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Well, it didn't take long to answer whether the Warriors were going to chase their 24-0 start again....

Not surprisingly the addition of Durant makes them a less deep team that is not going to chase any regular season records. The question is whether it will make them a better team in the playoffs.

The only thing they need to worry about is whether or not Zaza is a good fit. Warriors were careless with the ball and the Spurs are the best at making you pay for it. We also shot 3's like shit, especially Klay. Our rebounding was shit but it'll get better. It'll only continue to be a worry against a team like the Spurs because they're big and actually elite. 

ESPN Tonight:

Cavs @ Raptors 7pm eastern

Warriors @ Pelicans 9:30pm eastern

looks like a really good double header

Dwight Howard had a strong game 1 for the Hawks.  Wonder how long the honeymoon will last?

1 hour ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Dwight Howard had a strong game 1 for the Hawks.  Wonder how long the honeymoon will last?

Good question, I think he will be ok, he's home and he's back in the Eastern Conference

New Orleans has some annoying arena sounds like that day o shit that the crowd repeats and others

1 hour ago, Hurdyb1 said:

To little big men in today's small ball NBA. Need some big guys to step up!

23 minutes ago, Mike said:

Westbrook had 51 and a Triple double!

Anthony Davis doe.