• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Nintendo Switch Coming March 2017!!!

141 posts in this topic

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/01/epic-games-japan-says-many-unreal-engine-games-heading-to-nintendo-switch/

Takayuki Kawasaki, territory manager for Epic Games Japan, has revealed that there’s a number of Japanese games in the works for the Nintendo Switch that use Unreal Engine 4. Kawasaki says that some of these are already announced major titles and some are brand new games. 

On 12/31/2016 at 4:43 PM, Joestradamus said:

I wish these threads for the switch would go to and stay in the Nintendo board.

apparently Zelda BOTW is making launch in NA 

@LaurakBuzz

Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the title of that Rabbids Mario Rabbids RPG. I have one source telling me it may get pushed to September.

6:25 AM - 3 Jan 2017

Rumor that the Nintendo Switch will only take 30 minutes to fully charge

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Rumor that the Nintendo Switch will only take 30 minutes to fully charge

Wow find that hard to believe but it would be fantastic if true. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Switch will have a unique feature revealed, and senran kagura dev is interested in seeing how people react:

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/12/senran-kagura-dev-im-interested-how-they-will-introduce-that-unique-feature/

“I’m interested how they will introduce THAT unique feature, and how people will react to it.”

Massive boob physics feature?