• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Mr.Vic20

~*Official Nintendo NX Reveal Discussion Thread*~

206 posts in this topic

I heard Nintendo is anticipating a "shortage" with the Switch.

I wish I was joking.

What are your expectations for the Switch presentation? Will it be good? Bad? In the middle?

It will be good. I can't see a way that they fuck it up. Not a prediction for the console itslef(although I do think it will be a success) just the presentation. 

1 hour ago, NuBlood said:

I heard Nintendo is anticipating a "shortage" with the Switch.

I wish I was joking.

its going to be hard to find, im hoping to order one online and if i am not successful for launch day I will just check daily and weekly etc

Yeah looks like it, Nintendo pretty much has said its a home console

Supposedly 249.99. I really hope the presentation blows me away, I've saved up and set aside enough to pre-order and get a game or two depending on final price. I would like to pre-order, but we'll see.

I can't wait until 4am tomorrow...said...only one person ever?

Me.

I'm expecting a lot of Zelda footage, because I think they know it's how they can sell the console and it's one thing that's far enough along as to be impressive.

I imagine there will be at least one launch game that will feature prominently, and probably some hints at future titles with little details.

I'm not expecting a lot of details on the online system or system specs.

I'm expecting a lot of Zelda footage, because I think they know it's how they can sell the console and it's one thing that's far enough along as to be impressive.

I imagine there will be at least one launch game that will feature prominently, and probably some hints at future titles with little details.

I'm not expecting a lot of details on the online system or system specs.

I'm expecting a full info dump and specs from Nvidia sometime after tomorrow. We'll likely get a full list of launch and launch window titles and full trailers for all of them. There's no way Nintendo launches a console in two months while keeping anything close to their chest.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm expecting a full info dump and specs from Nvidia sometime after tomorrow. We'll likely get a full list of launch and launch window titles and full trailers for all of them. There's no way Nintendo launches a console in two months while keeping anything close to their chest.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I remember them being pretty coy about the exact specs of consoles for a while now. Have they actually announced full specs for consoles recently?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I remember them being pretty coy about the exact specs of consoles for a while now. Have they actually announced full specs for consoles recently?

They haven't. We got full specs from third parties. I'm not expecting anything from Nintendo, but I'm totally expecting something from Nvidia. CES came and went, they showed off the new Shield TV, and didn't say a word about what was powering it. That doesn't mean it's the same chip powering the Switch, as it could be them trying not to out shine Nintendo before their presentation a week later.

Either way, I'm expecting will learn everything we could want over the next few days.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What time does the conference start tomorrow? BTW, we should make a new thread for discussion of the conference imo.

52 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

What time does the conference start tomorrow? BTW, we should make a new thread for discussion of the conference imo.

8pm Pacific/11pm Eastern

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

So you're going to make one right?

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So you're going to make one right?

Yes, but I wasn't doing it till I knew the time and am at a desktop :P 

new rumor, it sounds like Metroid is coming to Switch, but dont expect it to be shown at the conference tonight

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

new rumor, it sounds like Metroid is coming to Switch, but dont expect it to be shown at the conference tonight

I'm not expecting much from the conference tonight tbh.

well I certainly hope this is fake(Wal Mart)

[IMG]

58 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm on mobile drinking coffee and watching Seth Meyers prior to heading to work. :talkhand: