• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Mr.Vic20

~*Official Nintendo NX Reveal Discussion Thread*~

206 posts in this topic

Well so much for sleeping in tomorrow on my day off. This will be fun. Finally I hope we really get to see what this is. Also it will help in deciding which version of Zelda to buy.

2 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

It's a teaser trailer. Whole thing will last 3 minutes tomorrow. 

Keep expectations in check.

Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

then there is this, 4chan "leaked" specs:

CvJ259cXYAEMjCw.jpg

*cough* bullshit

You guys are getting too excited - I hear it's an announcement for when they will officially make the announcement for the NX

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

*cough* bullshit

Seriously. I know it's Nintendo and all, but why the hell would it have 2x usb 3.0 and 2x usb 2.0 ports?

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Seriously. I know it's Nintendo and all, but why the hell would it have 2x usb 3.0 and 2x usb 2.0 ports?

It probably cost too much to get non-standard connectors made to accommodate some of these bad boys down the line:

latest?cb=20120909221748

17 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I will be in a meeting starting at 10:00 am...the only scheduled meeting of my whole day. :notsure:

Sure you won't miss much.

Just now, Littleronin said:

Sure you won't miss much.

Meeting moved to 10:30, and not by me! :P Now we can all be disappointed TOGETHER! :sun: