Sign in to follow this  
Stickey

Working HARD

Fuck me today was a day! Only 4 hours but I really busted my ass to do a really good job! Now on to 8-9 hours tomorrow, Monday, and a 2-3 hour day on Tuesday! I wonder if my back will pull through!  

Another 8 hour day in the bank! The customer today was a full time cigar smoker! Even ripped the end off with his teeth and spit it out! Other then the smoke, it wast too bad! 

19 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

How on God's green Earth are these threads not referred to as "Stickey's notes" ?! 

how-to-get-top-ranking-in-seo-1.jpg

I bring this motion to the floor for an immediate vote! @Jason

Just "Stickey Notes" sounds better tbh

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

How on God's green Earth are these threads not referred to as "Stickey's notes" ?! 

how-to-get-top-ranking-in-seo-1.jpg

I bring this motion to the floor for an immediate vote! @Jason

This would be a great idea if I was still on the Community Boards, but now I have my OWN boards for these subjects! 

Just now, Stickey said:

This would be a great idea if I was still on the Community Boards, but now I have my OWN boards for these subjects! 

Can we not rename Stickey's place o' stuff to Stickey notes?! The marketer in me feels this is the right move! 

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Can we not rename Stickey's place o' stuff to Stickey notes?! The marketer in me feels this is the right move! 

Yeah, idk. Sounds too personalized. I welcome all to post on the boards! 

2 hours ago, Stickey said:

Yeah, idk. Sounds too personalized. I welcome all to post on the boards! 

How is it any more or less personalized than what it is now? Actually, it's less personalized. The current name suggests this is your board for THINGS. The new name suggest that the "notes" or either yours or others (about you) but yeah it actually seems more inclusive if that's what you're going for. 

Damn! I had probably the worst car I have ever worked on today! First time I have ever gagged and had to step away from the vehicle. They spilled something in the cup holder multiple times that was packed with tissues and random coins under that. So all the liquid soaked into the tissues while still being able to drain and puddle up under all the coins for probably months. Super nasty. It was also the first time I filled a small garbage bag full of trash. Put me on Dirty Jobs!