Gaming Dreams...

skillzdadirecta

I’ve had some and I’ll try to think of more later but one thing I have is something more video game related, which are just video game rules injected into real life. Like 1ups or game over screens intersect with a regular real world dream. I think I’ve had a few dreams that take place in Jet Set Radio, that stands out the most because it’s the most reoccurring I think. I’m just one of the skater guys doing whatever, they are cool.

Never had a dream where I was in a game. Only gaming related one I can think of was when I was probably 7 years old, my friend came over with Super Mario Bros for the NES. I only owned part 3 at the time. That night I went to bed and had an extremely vivid dream of opening my NES and seeing the game still inside. I woke up so excited feeling like he definitly left the game in there and I'd be able to play it for the next couple days. It was not:/

12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

ANybody ever dream you were in a game? I have been playing a lot of State of Decay 2 recently and last night I dreamt I was IN the fucking game! It was so weird lol!

The same thing often happens to me based on which game that I’m playing at the time. I start dreaming that I’m playing it, but then I end up in it. Shit gets a lot crazier when you think that you can die for real. :p