• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Comet

Xbox Live Gamertags

224 posts in this topic

My gamertag is CMerriman.

I mainly play Black Ops, but I'm also looking to get all the firefight achievements for ODST and Reach. If anyone would be willing to help me with the firefight achievements, send me a friend request, with a short msg saying you're from Bad Cartridge. Also, I still need to play through Resident Evil 5 on co-op...

I don't accept random friend requests from people I don't know....

Gamertag: B24S

Currently playing Forza 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Fable II. I'm also going back and finishing up the achievements on some older games that I haven't played in a while.

SteppenWCCR

Currently playing: Brotherhood, Deadly Premonition, Black Ops. Also always up for Gears 1.

just signed up for these boards....seems to me a going thing nowadays, i usually read IGN and post some but not much. Looking for more people to have custom games with i played with a few from the IGN boards. Looking to play with mature people in some fun games.

I frequent Reach and BFBC2 if anyone wants to add me my GT is AdhesiveNickel.

I went ahead and browsed through the list here if your games kinda lined up with what i play i went ahead and sent you a request.

If anyone wants to add me please feel free the more the merrier.

I play pretty much everything just not too much into the sports titles.

If anyone wants to party chat while in game just to talk about Tech Games computers and general geeky topics such as who would win batman or Gandalf add me up

Braingoo360

Gamertag: PFCBulletsponge

Playing Mass Effect right now on 360 but as for multiplayer, definitely Black Ops/Modern Warfare II. Have Reach but haven't really gotten into the multi too much with that.

XBL: Nerdboxer

PSN: Nerdboxer

Playing:

Need For Speed HP

Darksiders

Mass Effect 1

Assassins Creed 1

Rock Band 3

Undead Nightmare

Pac Man Championship Edition DX

Super Meat Boy

Halo:Reach

XBL GT: DeadMonkeyz

Eveyone feel free to add me.

Currently playing: AC: Brotherhood, NBA2k11, Red Dead, PM:CE DX

I'm getting back into XBL and need more awesome friends, so feel free to put me on the list.

Gamertag: Top Dillin

(Yes, it's a play off the classic Audio Two song.)

Currently playing Black Ops outta peer pressure from other friends, also rocking some Dead Rising 2 for personal pleasure and whatever else is good. I'm easily influenced when it comes to buying games I don't really need.

XBL: Symmetrics Love

just finished playing thru dead space 2 and loved it!

also working on oblivion, batman arkham asylum and halo reach every chance I get! and recently Symmetric and I have been bitten by the texas hold'em bug and have been playing the arcade version ALOT... its alot of fun if u haven't tried it!

live - two sock 360

I am currently playing Reach and Black ops. Mainly Black ops due to not many of my friends playing Reach anymore

Here are my usernames for XBL and PSN.

XBL: Caboose450

PSN: Cabinz

And my current game that I been playing is Dante's Inferno. (I just ordered it through Amazon new for $14.59.....steal!!!)

But the most game I been playing online is Halo Reach. (I love me some Halo.)

XBL - Righteous1 Is I

I'll admit I don't play a whole lot of gaming online. But I do from time to time. I enjoy co op type games more than anything. If anyone is up for some SC Conviction co op send me a request as I still want to play that.

XBL: LaXDragon

I'm in-between games right now. I don't play much mulitplayer these days anyway. I'd be up for some co-op in something, probably Portal 2 once it hits.