• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Comet

Xbox Live Gamertags

224 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot for the invite to the forums Seth, place looks great.

Anyways, my Gamertag: ASmallFuzzyBear

Just let me know you are from Bad Cartridge and I'll add you. At the moment I'm a Silver Member but I believe my wife will be getting me Gold for Christmas so in a week I'll be back online gaming.

XBL and PSN tags are Runny452

playing lots and LOTS of Halo: Reach currently...as in, every damn day getting the challenges done. If anyone wants a Reach buddy, look me up :)

Mr Deltoid, my friends and family seriously LOL everyime you log on and your name pops up when we're playing xbox. lol.

Live (and PSN) tag is stawnkald. I don't really play much on Live but I do occasionally dabble. I just like the friends list for comparing scores, points, and whatnot. So yeah I take friend requests from pretty much anyone long as I know who it is.

Added everyone in this thread that indicated they'd be up for gaming. Thanks! Once I'm Gold again at the end of the year I'll hit some of you up, I'm sure.

Yes, this is THE dreammitchconner from IGN. CATxPARTY is the XBL name.

I'm playing BC2 again for now, looking forward to the Vietnam Expansion.

First time on here. I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and other games such as Halo Reach and others. If you're interested in some gaming hit me up, my Xbox GT is Symmetric

GameDadGrant

Most of the time, I'm playing SUPER Street Fighter IV, but once in a while I'll switch up to play some Super Meat Boy or Castlevania.

I've also been meaning to finish Banjo-Kazooie - need to get back on that.

XBL: LordDarius

Right now I'm mostly playing Reach on a daily (nightly really) basis. I plan on getting back into BC2 and I need to finish Fable III, ME2, Alan Wake, RDR, Crackdown 2, Dante's Inferno and Metro 2033.

SP games really got the short end from me this year. First time that's happened that I can remember as I usually always make time for them.

My XBL is TMC2k1.

I am going to begin playing Alan Wake soon. I have been taking advantage of Christmas break in order to eliminate my backlog. :)

XBL: Hobbesisfuzzy

Currently playing Forza and Just Cause 2.

Steam is the same name and I'd love some steam friends because I only have 1 although the only multiplayer game I play is TF2.

My gamertag is the same as my username (Kitoro).

I'll be on my Wii and PS3 (PSN Name = DiamondFlurry) for the rest of the year, but when I'm on my 360 I'll be playing tons of TRON: Evolution, Raskulls, and A World of Keflings online!

Wow...I'm seeing a lot of names I recognize from the now dying IGN boards.

Was there a mass exodus from that joint??

XBL G-tag - JohnnyThePimp

Mostly Blops Nazi Zombies these days when I'm online, is it just me or is this version of N-Zombs even harder than WaW?

Tag: xxracerxx81

Feel free to add me. Right now I am playing AC:B and I just bout Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light for 600pts so I will be playing that shortly also.

NIBZY

Currently playing Black Ops and RDR. Add me for some Black Ops party play!

Neigne

RDR, AC:B, Reach, Borderlands.

somahead

Nothing at the moment for 360 except Arcade titles. Add me for some Gears action or when the next Borderlands hits though.

Was there a mass exodus from that joint??...

You could say that it's a exodus in-progress. The userbase of IGN is dropping like a rock. The Wii boards are completely dead and the PS3 boards are on their very last breaths. The 360 boards are still somewhat alive, but are dying quickly.

Anyway...

GT: Z Killer 7

Always playing Battlefield BC2.

Also playing NFS Hot Pursuit, Monday Night Combat, and AC Brotherhood.

Very rarely playing Reach.

Was there a mass exodus from that joint??

Yes there was; spread the word. support the cause by changing your IGN avatar to this BC-icon.png

XBL: silentcorp

PSN: silentcorp

Playing (multiplayer): BF:BC2:VN, CoD:BlopS, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Playing (single player): Assassins Creed 2, Lara Croft:GoL, Fallout:NV, Dead Rising 2