spacer.png San Francisco at spacer.png Jacksonville  10:00 AM FOX
spacer.png Cincinnati at spacer.png Las Vegas 1:05 PM CBS
spacer.png Dallas at spacer.png Kansas City 1:25 PM FOX
spacer.png Arizona at spacer.png Seattle 1:25 PM FOX
spacer.png Pittsburgh at  spacer.png LA Chargers 5:20 PM NBC
Monday, November 22
Matchup         Time (PT)   TV
spacer.png NY Giants at spacer.png Tampa Bay        5:15 PM ESPN

The AFC is up for grabs and this is the week for whatever team so desires to do so. Meanwhile Monday night is Tom Brady facing his kryptonite team and another chance to see the Giants in prime time!

Titans have the easiest schedule going through the rest of the season AND have their bye in the first week of December, all while our D is seriously coming into their own just in time to continue kicking ass & coming up with some miraculous plays while Henry is out until more than likely the post. I don't care if we split the games with Houston, but its at home so we should really just get the dub & keep building up those wins!

16 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Titans have the easiest schedule going through the rest of the season AND have their bye in the first week of December, all while our D is seriously coming into their own just in time to continue kicking ass & coming up with some miraculous plays while Henry is out until more than likely the post. I don't care if we split the games with Houston, but its at home so we should really just get the dub & keep building up those wins!

If you split with Houston you shouldn't be going to the playoffs.

• Haha 2

I'll be honest, Russ was selfish to come back so early. He for some reason wanted to be known as some kinda super-healer or something. He spread all that noise about how hard he worked to overcome the injury, had his doctor release a Trumpian statement about how his finger is the bestest and strongest finger and that Russ is just the fastest healing man in the world, then he comes back and his performance is a wet fart. He let his ego get the best of him and should have sat for one more week.

"On Any Given Sunday, any team can beat any other team.”

-- Bert Bell 1940s

"Yeah, you could consider some upsets because there's some teams that have consistently proven that they can play better over a period of time. But on any given week, if you play less than what you're capable, and another team plays more consistently than what they've shown, there's always an opportunity to lose.  It's just the way it is. Every time you take the field, there's a chance to lose. It's not like a lot of other sports. Let's say the 100-meter dash, where you're clearly faster than the whole field. I don't know how often you get upset when you're clearly faster than everyone else.  You may have consistently played better through the course of the season, but if you throw the ball and throw interceptions, if you commit penalties, if you get behind by 10 points in the first quarter, it's going to be a hard day — I don't care who you play. You could play Tampa Bay High School, and we're going to have a hard time beating those guys."

-- Tom Brady 11/16/21

On 11/18/2021 at 8:44 AM, sblfilms said:
5eb822c679b94ea88a02edadb8154719_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Former NFL RB Zac Stacy brutally attacked the mother of his child, punching her in the head before slamming her into a TV as their 5-month-old son sat feet away.

What a pos

I could say things that would get me in trouble. Overall, what a pile of worthless shit! Jesus Christ.

• True 1

Texans exposing fraudulent Titans. Even when they eventually win the game, a team that is getting shutout by this JUCO defense through the first 30 minutes is not a legitimate playoff threat.