• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mach250

Miller theater in Augusta Georgia

4 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Nokra
      I've never done this before nor have I ever really read anything about how to do this, but here is my first shot. It's not particularly interesting as there's nothing in the foreground or anything, but just the amount of stars was cool, I thought.

This is out in the country in southern Idaho. I should really look into some more tips I suppose, as the full sized image is fairly blurry. Still, it's pretty amazing just how many stars are hidden in a particular patch of sky.

Do any of you have any similar shots? Please share!
    • By Dre801
      Like a lot of people, I'm a hobbyist. My girlfriend has a side photography business where she does portrait photography. I've been a backup shooter for her a few times just for fun.

Anyway, I'm looking to finally upgrade my Canon Rebel XSi and was wondering if it's worth the extra money to go with a Full-Frame model like the Canon EOS 6D? Is Full frame the way to go, if you can?

Thanks.
    • By Alpha1Cowboy
      I figured I'd put this up here for resident photogs.

If you use an ios or Android device to set up a Smugmug account you get 50% off the price for a year.

They ket you pay monthly or yearly.

I have to say I really love their service and unlimited uploads for both pics and full HD videos is great as well as having 100% total control over your digital content unlike Flikr.

Worth checking out.