Tell me worse feelings than having lost your wallet

Fizzzzle

• 2 weeks later...

It was wedged underneath a hamper by my bed.

I swear to Christ on a cracker that I turned the whole fucking place upside down. Even that hamper, I turned it the fuck over and tossed it across the room.

... and then it's just sitting there, hard chillin. 

I swear it's underpants gnomes branching out or something

17 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

It was wedged underneath a hamper by my bed.

I swear to Christ on a cracker that I turned the whole fucking place upside down. Even that hamper, I turned it the fuck over and tossed it across the room.

... and then it's just sitting there, hard chillin. 

I swear it's underpants gnomes branching out or something

lol that happens man. It should still be a relief just knowing nobody is going to be out there with your wallet even trying anything.

I lost my cell phone once. It was my first one, I was still in high school. I tore apart the house, my car, my friend’s houses, work, everywhere I could possibly think. After a few weeks I gave up and bought a new phone (which is tough when you’re working part time at $7.50 an hour or whatever). I eventually found it months later in the living room couch. That was one of the first places I had looked. Moved it away from the wall, took off all the cushions, basically dismantled the whole thing. But it was in this tiny weird pocket of fabric that honestly felt like it was custom built to hide drugs or something. It was impossible to see, but my phone had slipped in there perfectly. At that point, I just had to laugh. 

• Haha 1