• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JPSoccer4

Backward Compatibility List is out, and it's getting better!

312 posts in this topic

Exactly. It is really helping add to my library and makes me feel less wistful about mothballing my 360 (and its 3 250 GB HDDs). 

You hit it on the nail. I was so hesitant to remove it but this does help a lot. 

You hit it on the nail. I was so hesitant to remove it but this does help a lot. 

You hit the nail on the head.

you nailed it.

Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

One thing I'm really wanting to be Backwards compatible is the Xbox 360 wireless Microphone, since clearly MS is not going to release one for the Xbone.

Got my DOOM 1&2 codes last night from my DOOM (4) preorder. These games are STILL A BLAST, look great on the Bone, and run lightning fast (especially while sprinting). Got about halfway through DOOM 1 last night on Ultra-Violence difficulty. Looking forward to beating them both hopefully before Dark Souls shows up. 

I have them from the remaster bonuses too.  The emulation performance was pretty bad though. 

A few games I'd like to see:

The Orange Box

Portal 2

Sonic & Knuckles

Dead Space 2 (it's a multi-disc game, so they might not be able to do this one, sadly)

Radiant Silvergun

Guardian Heroes

I also hope they fix Halo Reach, as it's apparently nearly unplayable.  

The Gears of War collection freebies only seem to work on the Xbox One.  I was hoping to play some of them on the 360 due to the performance issues with the Xbox One's emulation.  

1 hour ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

The Gears of War collection freebies only seem to work on the Xbox One.  I was hoping to play some of them on the 360 due to the performance issues with the Xbox One's emulation.  

Should have claimed them when they were GWG games then. :P

21 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Should have claimed them when they were GWG games then. :P

that would involve maintaining a xbox live gold membership :sick:

This is first good GWG month I've seen...and I already own all of those games.  

13 minutes ago, Bourne Perfect said:

Which is more than worth it. Heck-this months GWG alone justifies a membership.

This man speaks the truth!

:cheers:

14 hours ago, hiawa23 said:

Doom 3: BFG Edition and Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine are both now backward compatible on Xbox One, Microsoft's Major Nelson announced on Twitter today. BFG Edition is the enhanced version of Doom 3 released for Xbox 360 (as well as PS3 and PC) in 2012. Monaco, meanwhile, is a stealth heist game with support for four player co-op.

YESSSSSSSS. Now I'll have the entire DOOM series one XB1. edit: "Only available on disc" according to Kotaku. :| Was this a multi-disc title or something? I can't recall... edit2: Monaco looks cool too, will grab that too unless it's on Vita as well.

Received my Dark Souls 1 preorder bonus code yesterday, for those that still may be waiting on theirs. I'm already a decent way into DS3, and doubt I'll try DS1 if for no other reason than a huge graphical downgrade. Wish I would have realized this sooner and given the code away here before I insta-installed it. :/