Donald Trump's Pecker Problem

11 minutes ago, 69los said:

This week's news of Cohen, Manafort, and, now, this Pecker problem has left Trump feeling as isolated and lonely in the White House as ever.

- Haberman, probably

Let's not forget the second House/Senate politician to originally endorse Trump, Republican Duncan Hunter, just got indicted as well. Which reminds us all that Trump's first and third political endorsements are also under indictment and recusal, respectively. 

THE BEST PEOPLE

9 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Right, but who's he going to testify against in exchange for the immunity? Or is this why Cohen plead guilty?

I imagine he has evidence that Cohen and Trump made deals with Daniels using campaign money (after all, he bought the rights to similar stories from other women and buried them), and is giving it all to Mueller in exchange for immunity from his role in those deals.

Just now, Jason said:

I beleive the guys who wrote Russian Roulette said that judging by their timeline it didn't seem like there would have been enough time for such an act to take place on the specific night in question.

But that some other rumblings in Trump's past may have made the story one of those instances where some of the details are wrong, but the core of the story is true. I.e. there is a pee tape or story in Trump's past, it just wasn't in Russia.

CNN has exclusively obtained a copy of the "source agreement" between Sajudin and AMI, which is owned by David Pecker.

The contract appears to have been signed on Nov. 15, 2015, and states that AMI has exclusive rights to Sajudin's story but does not mention the details of the story itself beyond saying, "Source shall provide AMI with information regarding Donald Trump's illegitimate child..."

:feelsgood:

12 hours ago, Jason said:

:feelsgood:

I was at work today thinking about all the media drooling over "What's in Pecker's vault?!". And it occurred to me that it's probably not going to be Russia scandal stuff or things like that.

It's going to be scuzzy tablet stuff like this because that's what the Enquirer does. Even when it's doing stuff it doesn't ever plan to run.

47 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm curious to see if Trump paying for abortions is a red line for evangelical Christians. They probably won't even believe it anyway. Or go the King David route again. 

The worst part is that the paid abortions and bastard children don't really even matter so much as the fact that there's apparently a FUCKTON of people running around with blackmail material on the POTUS.