The Donald is dead

15 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Unlike some others, I leave the thread pleasantly surprised. With a title like that it's an obvious trap, but I was expecting something like the frickin voice actor for Donald Duck, or something.

While he's no Trump, Rumsfeld is a pretty good runner up on the grave dancing party list.

No Trump???? 

This guys crimes make Trumps crimes look like baby hands crimes. I definitely get the hate for Trump, but lets not pretend that he the worst boogey man in American Politics. There are far more sinister, intelligent men who have served in government than Trump. Trump just became the most powerful.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Wrong. It's technically gone but they've just taken over other subreddits like /r/conservative.

No, its gone from reddit, but they moved to their own sites that are both still up. Both have .win extensions, although I believe thedonald changed their name very recently. Greatawakening is definitely still up.

15 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

So the whole, "When something didn't go well, he took responsibility," line jumped out on me since it's bullshit, and it reminds me of this great bit Lewis Black did on the Iraq War. 

He did several things on Rumsfeld in this bit, and I suggest listening to the whole thing because it's one of the best things Lewis Black has done, but I've timestamped at 7:08 his thing on Rumsfeld on Meet the Press:

Rumsfeld is on TV, what is sad is I watch this shit. What is said is I watch it. Rumsfeld's on Meet the Press. There's something, you wanna, you wanna fucking wake up for the week, you watch, WATCH when these fucking idiots have to talk for more than a minute. And then you'll learn about leadership.

They got Rumsfeld over there going, they're saying to Rumsfeld, "Uh, you said, it was, Iraq was a imminent threat."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. You said, it was an imminent threat."

"I never said that. We may have said that they had sort of, maybe, nuclear capabilities, but I didn't use the word imminent threat."

"Well, you did."

"Well, no I didn't."

"Well, here's-" THEN THEY SHOW TAPE OF HIM FUCKING SAYING IT!

And then he says something like, "Well, you didn't really know what I meant."

He goes into another bit about Rumsfeld right after that, but really, the whole thing is great.