The Donald is dead

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Actually, I'm sad he's dead. Now he will never suffer in any way for his war crimes.

Unfortunately, he (and the rest of the lot) were/are never going to do that anyway.  

The most that we can hope for his that they endure horrendously debilitating infirmities in their old age.

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Unfortunately, he (and the rest of the lot) were/are never going to do that anyway.  

The most that we can hope for his that they suffer infirmities in their old age.

With some of these guys without SS protection there's a chance--however small--that a violent vigilante does something.

Unlike some others, I leave the thread pleasantly surprised. With a title like that it's an obvious trap, but I was expecting something like the frickin voice actor for Donald Duck, or something.

While he's no Trump, Rumsfeld is a pretty good runner up on the grave dancing party list.

rumsfeld.jpg
HARD-DRIVE.NET

SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Activision has announced Call of Duty will let players loot twice as much this coming weekend, to honor the passing of statesman Donald Rumsfeld.

“Double XP is boring. Instead, we wanted to do something that really honors who Donald Rumsfeld was, as a person and a leader,” said Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision. “So, beginning Friday night, Call of Duty players can celebrate this great man by robbing double the money, weapons and resources from the corpses of people they just murdered overseas.”

• Haha 1