In an age of innocence, he voted for a brave new world and to stop the invaders. Instead now he's back in the village, crying the tears of a clown, stuck in a different world, a strange world, a stranger in a strange land.

And to top it off now he lives in France with his French girlfriend. :lol:

bruce-dickinson-with-new-girlfriend-pari
METALADDICTS.COM

IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson was filmed in Paris earlier this month with his new girlfriend. You can watch the video below. As previously reported, Dickinson has split with his wife of nearly three decades. Bruce and Paddy Bowden, who were married 29 years ago, reportedly separated in 2018. IRON MAIDEN singer has since relocated to…

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

My sister used to routinely run into Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain at a Kinko's near her office in Boca Raton, Florida where he lives.

She said that practically ever single time she saw him, he was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt.

But is Nicko a fucking twat like Bruce apparently is?

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

But is Nicko a fucking twat like Bruce apparently is?

He also opened a BBQ restaurant in my home of Coral Springs:

WWW.ROCKNROLLRIBS.ORG

Rock N Roll Ribs BBQ satisfies two great passions� food and music, and what better tastes then BBQ and Rock n Roll, especially Iron Maiden. Rock n Roll Ribs concentrates on a simple yet exciting high quality menu of both!

16 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

I don’t get your response.  I’m just stating band law. Big or small this rule always applies and it’s literally the first thing a 14 year old knows not to do

Sometimes one of the biggest bands on the planet can do whatever the hell they want.

4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Any lineup changes before the first studio album don't really count tbh.

28 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Yeah, before then it's still just the "which of are friends isn't preoccupied by his job at Applebee's" phase

But Nicko wasn't the drummer on the first studio album, Clive Burr was. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Maiden_(album)#Personnel