Dodger

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, PS4, XB1) discussion thread

Also something that I noticed a lot of reaction videos failing to mention is the recurring (and powerful) theme of Witchers being likened to the monsters that they hunt. That message was especially powerful with "A night to remember" and it seems like its going over everyone's (on YouTube) head. Between that and the "Killing Monsters" trailer, I think we are in for some fantastic story telling and world building.

Also something that I noticed a lot of reaction videos failing to mention is the recurring (and powerful) theme of Witchers being likened to the monsters that they hunt. That message was especially powerful with "A night to remember" and it seems like its going over everyone's (on YouTube) head. Between that and the "Killing Monsters" trailer, I think we are in for some fantastic story telling and world building.

I'm afraid most will approach this title thinking Elder Scrolls or Assassins Creed, just due to the open world nature of the game.

1AM in Poland so that is 5PM Eastern in the US.

It hits at 4PM PST, so 7PM EST. (Or PDT/EDT, whatever, I just call them PST/EST no matter daylight savings or not.)

@Xbob42

So sometime between 5pm and 6pm Eastern and 2pm and 3pm Pacific according to Steam. GoG Galaxy shows up as unlocking at 7pm/4pm. Wish they could get their times straight.

In honor of the great nation of Poland, I will present videos from the Swedish metal band Sabaton that describe the heroism of the Polish people during WWII:

That's AMAZING.

The sad part is that it's now in the National Archives along with all other gifts to Presidents :P

Sad? That’s pretty neat as well.

1AM in Poland so that is 5PM Eastern in the US.

So 1AM in Germany as well. Hrm, guess I should catch some shuteye beforehand.

My Mom and Pop store just called and they have a copy waiting for me… methinks stomach is starting to hurt. May have to go home early to deal with it. How many hours you think you guys think you're going to put in your first play through? I just finished the DLC to Dragon Age: Inquisition and I have 120 hours with this character. And there's still some stuff left to do (but not much admittedly)

You do realize that we cannot play this game until they release the missing files without which it’s impossible to even start it, right :P ? Only certain physical console copies can play already, I think. That and Australians, apparently. Too bad our resident ’roo @markot has a shit taste where games are concerned :D

How many hours you think you guys think you're going to put in your first play through?

They say the game takes around 100 hours. So knowing me, probably 150 :)

You do realize that we cannot play this game until they release the missing files without which it’s impossible to even start it, right :P ? Only certain physical console copies can play already, I think. That and Australians, apparently. Too bad our resident ’roo @markot has a shit taste where games are concerned :D

They say the game takes around 100 hours. So knowing me, probably 150 :)

They didn't put all the files on the discs in the physical PC versions? ... :lol: