Dodger

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, PS4, XB1) discussion thread

Over 1 million pre-orders, you got yours in yet? I have two. Pre-ordered the master race version, and then when my computer went putz pre-ordered it with the season pass for the PS4, though the PC appears to be working fine again. For you physical media peasants, will you be attending a midnight launch or just waiting for it to get shipped to you?

PC on Ultra gameplay and commentary

PS4 gameplay

Apparently the review embrago lifts tomorrow, so a week early these days should guarantee GOTY conntender.

I'm leaning towards a PS4 digital preorder. Haven't played the first two but from what I've seen it looks fantastic.

Going to have to go console this time since my pc decided to go a few months ago. Still not sure I want to or just wait until I build another system.

I've never played a Witcher game. What's it all about? I know it's a fantasy RPG. But is it like Monster Hunter where you are hunting monsters or is it more like Oblivion? What is the story behind this game? I've preordered Elder Scrolls online so I don't know if I'll buy the Witcher or not.

I've never played a Witcher game. What's it all about? I know it's a fantasy RPG. But is it like Monster Hunter where you are hunting monsters or is it more like Oblivion? What is the story behind this game? I've preordered Elder Scrolls online so I don't know if I'll buy the Witcher or not.

It's more like Oblivion from what I've played of Witcher 2.

It's more like Oblivion from what I've played of Witcher 2.

Ahhh, might just hold out until Elder Scrolls online then. Don't wanna be burned out on that type of gameplay and Eldler Scrolls is right around the corner.

Ahhh, might just hold out until Elder Scrolls online then. Don't wanna be burned out on that type of gameplay and Eldler Scrolls is right around the corner.

It's not like Elder Scrolls. It's more like Zelda. An extremely dark Zelda.

My local mom and pop store got a couple of copies in on Friday and sold out immediately. Just went on Best Buy and the physical copies are sold out for both Xbone and PS4. May just get the digital code and expansion pass. What are the reviews saying about the Xbone version?

It's not like Elder Scrolls. It's more like Zelda. An extremely dark Zelda.

Like Zelda with sexy time.

My local mom and pop store got a couple of copies in on Friday and sold out immediately. Just went on Best Buy and the physical copies are sold out for both Xbone and PS4. May just get the digital code and expansion pass. What are the reviews saying about the Xbone version?

That's because they aren't going to sell it until the 19th :P

Like Zelda with sexy time.

You can always buy the PC version and start playing sometime between 4PM and 7PM tomorrow :P