Diablo III Eternal Collection announced for Switch this autumn

Paperclyp

Just now, GameDadGrant said:

*raises hand*

This series is mostly hack-n-slash, yeah? Seems like a perfect on-the-go game to have around! 

I'd say more hack n' ability rather than slash - the different characters all play very differently, with tons of cool spells and buffs/debuffs that work together in different ways. But yes, it's going to be an awesome fit for the switch. 

2 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I bought Diablo 2 on a whim when I was at uni and really enjoyed it, though never became obsessed with it.  A bit of me is tempted to pick up the PS4 version just to see what it’s like.  Shame there isn’t a trial version.

So I loved the original Diablo but Diablo 2 always felt like there was something missing to me... Diablo 3 however is easily my favorite in the series and the combat is super addictive. Get it on the cheap you will get your moneys worth out of it for sure. As for this new port when the Switch Pro happens this will be on my list of purchases to go alongside it!

On 8/16/2018 at 2:37 PM, GameDadGrant said:

@mo1518

Cool, I'll keep an eye on it. I've never played a Diablo game before. 

Wait, isn't Blizzard the company behind Overwatch? Why isn't THAT game on Switch? Or do they not want to compete with Paladins and Fortnite?

Blizzard is very diliberate about their games. I’m not sure they could get OW running how they like on Switch. Or maybe they just don’t feel the audience is there for the game on Switch. 

On 8/16/2018 at 12:37 PM, GameDadGrant said:

@mo1518

Cool, I'll keep an eye on it. I've never played a Diablo game before. 

Wait, isn't Blizzard the company behind Overwatch? Why isn't THAT game on Switch? Or do they not want to compete with Paladins and Fortnite?

They should put Warcraft III on the switch so you can finally get around to playing it!