Ghost_MH

What color is this dress? Tell me I'm not crazy...

It's absolutely black and blue. Not sure how the hell anyone is saying otherwise.

The person who took/uploaded says it's blue and blac irl. It's just that one photo that is weird. Ya'll need to learn how to google. There's tons of proof it's black and blue and even a scientific explanation for why people are seeing it different ways and why it even changes for some people between different viewings.

Other than the fact that you are objectively wrong. I posted the true colors of this picture. Clear as day, light blue and gold.

Sure, the actual dress might be different colors, but not in this picture.

Other than the fact that you are objectively wrong. I posted the true colors of this picture. Clear as day, light blue and gold.

Sure, the actual dress might be different colors, but not in this picture.

The very top black panel looks a little brown due to lighting. The rest of the stripes are black. You cherry picked the colour samples that best supported your perception. This is more accurate:

The very top black panel looks a little brown due to lighting. The rest of the stripes are black. You cherry picked the colour samples that best supported your perception. This is more accurate: https://twitter.com/...8491010/photo/1

I did no such fucking thing. Hell, even in that link you posted, nothing there is black.

Go ahead, download GIMP, and use the dropper tool. Go see for yourself how wrong you are.

I did no such fucking thing. Hell, even in that link you posted, nothing there is black.

Go ahead, download GIMP, and use the dropper tool. Go see for yourself how wrong you are.

You picked the lightest sample you could. The one I linked shows the darker ones too. I didn't say the photo wasn't lighter brown/goldish in some parts. It is. It's dark brown/near black in other parts too.

Unknown.png

You picked the lightest sample you could. The one I linked shows the darker ones too. I didn't say the photo wasn't lighter brown/goldish in some parts. It is. It's dark brown/near black in other parts too.

In what fucking universe would you take the sample from where the least amount of light is? The paint on my walls is white, but no shit the parts in the shade are a whole lot darker.

So yes, you are correct, I took samples from the best lit parts of the picture, as any sane and rational human would. Yes, if I go for the worse samples, you do get darker colors, more specifically, darker shades of light blue and fucking gold, as the picture you posted shows.

The parts I used are front and fucking center. Not off to the side, not at the bottom, not the parts where the tit jacket is casting a shadow on. Objectively, the true color of the picture is where my samples are from.

In what fucking universe would you take the sample from where the least amount of light is? The paint on my walls is white, but no shit the parts in the shade are a whole lot darker.

So yes, you are correct, I took samples from the best lit parts of the picture, as any sane and rational human would. Yes, if I go for the worse samples, you do get darker colors, more specifically, darker shades of light blue and fucking gold, as the picture you posted shows.

The parts I used are front and fucking center. Not off to the side, not at the bottom, not the parts where the tit jacket is casting a shadow on. Objectively, the true color of the picture is where my samples are from.

Keep twisting that logic to make yourself feel better bro 😂

Keep twisting that logic to make yourself feel better bro 😂

Says the person who thinks you can become a virgin again.

My logic is fine, the dress, as shown in this picture is clearly light blue and gold. The picture I made proves this, the picture you posted proves this.

Says the person who thinks you can become a virgin again.

My logic is fine, the dress, as shown in this picture is clearly light blue and gold. The picture I made proves this, the picture you posted proves this.

You CAN become a virgin again. I base this on pure subjectiveness and picking and choosing evdience that actually refutes my beliefs and twisting it to support my claim. You know how that goes.

You CAN become a virgin again. I base this on pure subjectiveness and picking and choosing evdience that actually refutes my beliefs and twisting it to support my claim. You know how that goes.

lol

I was only seeing white and gold, and then started reading about the story more. I found if I scrolled 80% of the dress off the screen, I'd see black and blue. Now the more I look at the dress, I see the b&b more and more, I'M FREAKING OUT, MAN

I keep trying to see the white but i can't at all. It's so blatantly blue. White has no pigment. How are these colours being confused? I can't wrap my head around this shit.

Well, it is—objectively—light blue and goldish brown; thats what the RGB values tell us, so it's no surprise it seems that way :P (I probably could have responded to anyone ITT, but you were the latest so there it is :P ) It's also—objectively—not the same color distribution as the blue and black show on their website image, which has a much darker blue and closer to black.

Well, after a good night's rest it's back to the way I saw it originally. I'm going to chalk up the blue I saw as tired eyes and the white, almost pale blue with dirty gold I originally and currently see as the correct view.

Last night I clearly saw white and gold.

This morning I see blue and black and don't know wtf I was seeing last night.

tumblr_lqjiqkLAvH1qa0zph.gif

Blue and Black, is it two dresses and perhaps the image link comes up differently for different people?

No, my GF showed me it on her phone last night and thought I was crazy when I said it was black and blue.