Ghost_MH

What color is this dress? Tell me I'm not crazy...

I see black and blue as well. My wife saw white and gold. I showed it to her on my phone and she saw black and blue, looked back at her phone and saw black and blue.

God damn, am I the only mother fucker who thought of using Photoshop? I see all these random tests, but no one actually does anything that proves what fucking color it is.

Am I supposed to be guessing what the dress colors would be in proper lighting conditions? Because I don't see how people are seeing black or white under that lighting.

Am I supposed to be guessing what the dress colors would be in proper lighting conditions? Because I don't see how people are seeing black or white under that lighting.

I thought it was a shitty picture at first but it's a deep blue and really black now. :S

WTF...Why did it look so much more blue now. It's still not blue and black. It's now light blue and a goldish brown. Still, much more blue than I saw it previously.

WTF...Why did it look so much more blue now. It's still not blue and black. It's now light blue and a goldish brown. Still, much more blue than I saw it previously.

Well, it is—objectively—light blue and goldish brown; thats what the RGB values tell us, so it's no surprise it seems that way :P (I probably could have responded to anyone ITT, but you were the latest so there it is :P ) It's also—objectively—not the same color distribution as the blue and black show on their website image, which has a much darker blue and closer to black.

Well, it is—objectively—light blue and goldish brown; thats what the RGB values tell us, so it's no surprise it seems that way :P (I probably could have responded to anyone ITT, but you were the latest so there it is :P ) It's also—objectively—not the same color distribution as the blue and black show on their website image, which has a much darker blue and closer to black.

Can you give us a good explanation why people are seeing these colors differently? I have a friend who is losing his mind right now and this dress might end his marriage…

Can you give us a good explanation why people are seeing these colors differently? I have a friend who is losing his mind right now and this dress might end his marriage…

Possibility 1: people's screens have bad colorization for this particular range.

Possibility 2: humans are fragile creatures and it's a wonder the species is still alive.

Possibility 1: people's screens have bad colorization for this particular range.

Possibility 2: humans are fragile creatures and it's a wonder the species is still alive.

That's pretty much what I chalked it up to, looks white/gold on my PC and Note 4 as both are calibrated nicely.

White and gold with a blue tint from the lighting. If you see anything else, you're objectively a fucking moron.

I think once you see white and gold you'll eventually see blue and black and you won't blame this on monitor calibration. :P

I think once you see white and gold you'll eventually see blue and black and you won't blame this on monitor calibration. :P

I've been seeing this thing all night arguing with friends on Facebook lol it's still the same white and gold. :P

Sent from my SM-N910P

No. It is literally white (with a blue tint from lighting) and gold. Use a color dropper tool and see for yourself. You've got a shitty screen or shitty eyes or a shitty brain if you see black and blue.

My wife and I are looking at the exact same screen and seeing two different colors.

You married a retard. Sorry dude.

Ok at this point I think all you white/gold people are just messing with everybody else. That dress is blue/black

I posted a picture clearly showing its light blue and gold. If that looks like dark blue and black you either have a shitty monitor, or shitty eyes.

Remember those funky posters that you stared at and you could see like sailboats and crap after your eyes went unfocused?

I see the dress as white (actually lavender/periwinkle) and gold, but if I stare at the gold middle section and unfocus my eyes the gold does get darker and the lighter section does look more darker blue.

It's absolutely black and blue. Not sure how the hell anyone is saying otherwise.

The person who took/uploaded says it's blue and blac irl. It's just that one photo that is weird. Ya'll need to learn how to google. There's tons of proof it's black and blue and even a scientific explanation for why people are seeing it different ways and why it even changes for some people between different viewings.