Ghost_MH

What color is this dress? Tell me I'm not crazy...

They are saying based on your mood, you see either white/gold, or blue/black. It'll change depending on your mood/emotions, ect.

A friend of mine first said white and gold, but now he keeps taking screen grabs telling me it's now black and blue, and swears by it. So it's just a mind fuck.

#teamwhiteandgold

I don't know what to think. My wife and I were arguing about this because she sees blue and black...until she started freaking out because she saw it as white and gold for a bit before going back to blue and black. I don't know what the hell is going on with that picture other than the fact that it's white and gold.

I see a blue dress with blackish brown. The lighting is making the black look a little brown to me. I'm definitely not seeing white. Is this some sort of color blind thing? I know for a fact I'm not color blind.

ya actually blackish brown is more accurate

edit: I also imagine the colors will also depend on what you are viewing it with. Like leon said, it seems like a pale blue.

ya actually blackish brown is more accurate

edit: I also imagine the colors will also depend on what you are viewing it with. Like leon said, it seems like a pale blue.

My wife and I are looking at the exact same screen and seeing two different colors.

That picture of the actual dress makes sense, so is the black part just faded or is it the lighting? It's most certainly not white.

In that lighting its light blue and a brownish gold. Im sure if you look at the color in photoshop using the dropper tool, thats exactly what you would get.

It's black and blue. There's even a picture in the comments that shows where the dress is from:

va9quvo1bdcjo7qzmby2.jpg

In that picture you can see different color options. It's white and gold. No question about it. It's clearly not that dress on the left.

They are saying based on your mood, you see either white/gold, or blue/black. It'll change depending on your mood/emotions, ect.

A friend of mine first said white and gold, but now he keeps taking screen grabs telling me it's now black and blue, and swears by it. So it's just a mind fuck.

#teamwhiteandgold

I'm going to save the pic and look at it at random times to see if it changes for me.

muchlightblueverygold.jpg

There we go, using the dropper tool in GIMP, I have ended the debate. Its clearly a light blue and gold, anyone saying different is a troll.

I believe the lighting made it blue, but the dress is actually white. So no, you arent crazy.

In that picture you can see different color options. It's white and gold. No question about it. It's clearly not that dress on the left.

Except there's no white and gold option on the site.

And that "BradtheladLong" thing is nothing out there that shows that this was his experiment. If he posted a clear picture of the actual dress, I'd believe it, but right now it seems to be some Youtuber trying to claim credit for something through social media.

Another picture of that same dress too:

ogmopgruhq3clbic0mpi.png

It must be the white one, there is no way in hell any type of camera could turn that dark of blue into that light of a blue.

However, a shit camera with shit white balance can easily turn that white dress, blue. It just needs to assume its taking an outdoor photo.

And that "BradtheladLong" thing is nothing out there that shows that this was his experiment. If he posted a clear picture of the actual dress, I'd believe it, but right now it seems to be some Youtuber trying to claim credit for something through social media.

Another picture of that same dress too:

ogmopgruhq3clbic0mpi.png

Is this legitimately the shades you guys are seeing that see blue and black? I can kind of understand if someone is claiming like a light sky blue and very very light black, but no way in hell am i believing you guys are seeing those shades.

It's clearly marked as a White base.

pzg08V6.png