Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Battlefield 3 -- 12 minute "Faultline" trailer

Am I the only one getting seriously tired of military shooters?

Nah, I think people in general are getting a little run-down on them, but I can't get enough. There's just something about the military atmosphere that really takes a game to the next level for me, personally.

Just in case any of you were wondering: no, a single shot from an AT4 CANNOT take down an entire building on its own unless it detonated other explosives in the building to trigger secondaries.

That was a bit of "creative license" on DICE's part there.

Just in case any of you were wondering: no, a single shot from an AT4 CANNOT take down an entire building on its own unless it detonated other explosives in the building to trigger secondaries.

the building didn't collapse, it only took part of its facade

It probably won't look that good on consoles.

No need for that qualifier, even DICE will tell you it won't look that good on consoles. It will look as good as the consoles' limitations allow and will be one of the best looking console games out there but the PC version is going to clearly be the superior version and not even just graphically.

I don't think that's what they implied...

The AT4 damaged the structural integrity of part of the building when they shot down the sniper, but it didn't collapse until the (relatively sizeable) earthquake occurred.

This is what they showed at PAX East so I got to hear it in small room with rocking sound system. Just amazing and can't wait until released.