GIVEAWAY - Destiny 2 w/expansion pass (PS4 Physical Copy)

bladimir2k

I've got a brand new sealed copy of Destiny 2 that I want to give away. I got it as an extra game when I bought my PS4 Pro. I already had a digital copy and it was supposed to go to @Anzo but he decided to take a break from Destiny.  The game includes the expansion pass for the first 2 DLC's, Curse of Osiris and Warmind.

I am hoping it goes to someone that is interested in Destiny 2, or maybe missed out, or maybe bought vanilla destiny and then you noticed the game sucked so you didn't buy the expansions and now you want to get back in because it looks like it might get better...etc, etc

How to Win:

- Post in the thread that you want in. After the deadline I will put everyone's name in a random generator and pick a winner.

- Deadline to post will be Friday 8pm Eastern.

- Since it's a physical copy, you will have to send me your info and I will mail it out this weekend to ya.

***please don't hate me but this giveaway is only for anyone that lives in the United States, I don't want to deal with sending it outside the country**