Do you ever stop and think ...

Bacon

that maybe the thread title is just, "Do you ever stop and think ..." and you didn't mistakenly click on the thread about Inuk for the tenth fucking time because you were interested in the possible humorous replies related to if anyone ever stopped and thunk?

"Do you ever stop and think ..." is what the Inuk one shows up as for me when viewing from the main page. Just copy and paste.

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I saw it was a bacon post and this would be a parody of some sort. Not surprised, not trolled.

58 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I guess it makes a little more sense if what Chris and bacon are saying is true. But I don’t have anything like that on my end and I’m guessing I’m not the only one. So there’s no “gotcha” factor for like at least half of us. And even if there is, it’s still not clever. 

It’s not like that on my phone either, maybe it’s a thing on smaller phones that can’t fit the title? 

13 hours ago, Rachel said:

I guess it makes a little more sense if what Chris and bacon are saying is true. But I don’t have anything like that on my end and I’m guessing I’m not the only one. So there’s no “gotcha” factor for like at least half of us. And even if there is, it’s still not clever. 

On my mobile it was like Chris explained. But my phone is being weird on this site in general. I have a Galaxy 9 plus so it shouldn't have read the way it did. My phone is pretty big. Overall, I agree with you, it wasn't that clever but a decent effort. 

:shrug:

54 minutes ago, Rachel said:

do you recommend the galaxy s9? 

I went to bestbuy originally to buy the samsung galaxy s10 plus but they were sold out. So I bought the 9 plus instead and it's a beautiful phone. I have had no issues with it and the picture quality is fantastic. Both in taking pics and watching Netflix/YouTube etc.

This was before the S21 was released. I would have tried to grab that. For now. I'm fully satisfied with the 9 and will be for a while. 

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

a refurbished s9 is around $250 and an s10 is $350. Not a huge difference cost wise but I’m unemployed so I don’t want to waste that extra hundred bucks if it’s really not worth it. But if it is and it will save money on phones in the long run then it’s worth it. 

Ok, then yea, go for the 9. I'm almost 100% positive there is no difference between the 9 and 10. If there is, it's extremely negligible. I went from a 6 to a 9. That's what I plan on doing again. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...