I have the coronavirus and it's annoying.

Derek

I avoided this fucking thing for over a year and here at the end, I catch it because someone at work couldn't stay away from large gatherings. I don't feel 'sick sick'. I wake up feeling ok, but then I quickly start to feel tired. I haven't had any taste or smell for about 2.5 days. The constant feeling of being tired is hard, with a 1 and 2 year old that don't get tired. I'm angry and annoyed.

• Sad 4

Thanks for the well wishes. 

I should've been taking something more than just my daily vitamins. My dad dropped off a bottle of zinc before I got tested, but I know I already had it. 

Bacon, I am worried about the smell and taste thing being somewhat permanent, too. It's scary how it just went away and I'm not really congested, although I sound like it. 

13 minutes ago, Derek said:

Bacon, I am worried about the smell and taste thing being somewhat permanent, too.

I was too. It was really fucked. But my taste DID come back nearly 100%. But somethings just aren't right anymore. Coke and Sprite tastes fucked along with a variety of other sodas and even stuff like Chick-fil-A lemonade. Something about toothpaste doesn't taste 100% normal now. It is fine, not as gross as when my taste first started coming back, but something about it is just slightly off. Like, you have seen Little Nicky?

Toothpaste is kinda like that. Just something is different. 

And yeah, when your taste comes back, it may be really fucked up at first. Things may taste totally wrong but it should mostly revert to normal in a few weeks. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Derek said:

Thanks for the well wishes. 

I should've been taking something more than just my daily vitamins. My dad dropped off a bottle of zinc before I got tested, but I know I already had it. 

Bacon, I am worried about the smell and taste thing being somewhat permanent, too. It's scary how it just went away and I'm not really congested, although I sound like it. 

Capri Sun has really helped me. Stuff is better than the vaccine. 

On 3/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, Rachel said:

Do you also ask women who were sexually assaulted what they were wearing during the attack?

You did nothing wrong dude. It’s a novel virus, highly contagious. All the supplements in the world won’t prevent it. Once again it sucks you’re going through this and GET WELL SOON. 

It would be more like.  “I been dressing modestly to avoid what happened to you” but you’re being pretty harsh

It may be the virus talking, but I feel like everyone has been nice. But just for clarification, I was wearing a black t-shirt and my cotton/polyester blend (with pumas printed all over) sleepy shorts when I found out I had the virus.