~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

49 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Is it just me or does a lot of this shit happen in colorado?

Colorado is a weird mix of very left leaning areas and some of the worst right leaning shit holes.  Colo Springs is super right leaning and some of the really small towns have Mississippi of 50's and 60's , whites only fountain type places.

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

If we only had more guns, we could solve our gun problem.

This is a "read the room" type tweet.  It'd be like if after a horrible drunk driving accident that kills a dozen people, Anheuser-Busch tweets out a link to the Wikipedia article on the 21st Amendment. 

22 minutes ago, Comet said:

This shit only ever stopped because of a fucking pandemic. I swear it feels like I’ll lose a loved one one day to this madness. 

Can’t be a celebrity mass shooter without a mass crowd available. More loose restrictions are just priming these people to go all purge happy. 

ITS HUNTING SEASON BITCH

tsb1L53.jpg?play
I.IMGUR.COM

21125 views on Imgur

I work at the University of Colorado, thankfully still in a remote capacity for now.  This is sickening.  Two of my closest friends work at the liquor store directly next to the grocery, and thankfully they and the all of the rest of their staff are safe.

This happens a lot in Colorado probably because outside of Boulder county and the rich mountain ski communities, the state is chock full of shitty libertarians and right-wing fuck weeds who love guns.

The book on this closed with Sandy Hook as far as I'm concerned.  If that doesn't move the needle, nothing ever will.  I just hope hell is real so that the complicit politicians burn in it.

1 hour ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

I work at the University of Colorado, thankfully still in a remote capacity for now.  This is sickening.  Two of my closest friends work at the liquor store directly next to the grocery, and thankfully they and the all of the rest of their staff are safe.

This happens a lot in Colorado probably because outside of Boulder county and the rich mountain ski communities, the state is chock full of shitty libertarians and right-wing fuck weeds who love guns.

The book on this closed with Sandy Hook as far as I'm concerned.  If that doesn't move the needle, nothing ever will.  I just hope hell is real so that the complicit politicians burn in it.

Everytime there is a shooting I think of this article: 

Hand-Gun.jpg
WWW.NYBOOKS.COM

The gun is our Moloch. We sacrifice children to him daily—sometimes, as at Sandy Hook, by directly throwing them into the fire-hose of bullets from our protected private killing machines...

I've probably posted it on this board ten times or so, but I keep coming back to it.

We know how to fix the problem. We know what to do. But we just don't do it.