~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

25 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Gun nuts always look like the last guys you’d want on a road march with you too.

I think the first thing I always notice with gun nuts is how slovenly and unkempt most of them look. I know most Americans don't really have style or take care of themselves but this is next level in the Midwest and South. Like, I'm not talking about just being in shape. I'm talking mismatched clothes, terrible hair styles, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I think the first thing I always notice with gun nuts is how slovenly and unkempt most of them look. I know most Americans don't really have style or take care of themselves but this is next level in the Midwest and South. Like, I'm not talking about just being in shape. I'm talking mismatched clothes, terrible hair styles, etc. 

my guy, go out in Oceanside and I promise you you’ll be able to tell the marines just based on what clothes they’re wearing; their style is either “fuck it” or try hard. But they can at least ruck a pack.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

5 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

my guy, go out in Oceanside and I promise you you’ll be able to tell the marines just based on what clothes they’re wearing; their style is either “fuck it” or try hard. But they can at least ruck a pack.

Yeah HMU at the movie theater there and we can see a movie and then get some sweet potato pancakes at Swami's Cafe

19 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah HMU at the movie theater there and we can see a movie and then get some sweet potato pancakes at Swami's Cafe

My brother lives in San Diego so I have been decently often and this was great, I believe it's so easy to tell. Also next time I go will try Swami's Cafe!

I get the sense real marines aren't frequently gun nuts? I have no idea, am I way off base?

19 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

My brother lives in San Diego so I have been decently often and this was great, I believe it's so easy to tell. Also next time I go will try Swami's Cafe!

I get the sense real marines aren't frequently gun nuts? I have no idea, am I way off base?

On POST basically no, it’s a pain to keep a firearm there. Some absolutely own guns, I do, and I’ve known a few gun nuts, but only a few. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I've lived here my whole life and only seen one gun and it's a revolver my friend had or it belonged to his dad or something. It belonged to someone... ?

I lived in Civita and almost every house there has gun nuts, gun racks, gun safes (visible when they open garage doors), people carrying on occasion, and accidental discharges when they're masturbating to them. 

• Sicko 1

11 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

accidental discharges when they're masturbating to them. 

I recently matched with this girl on an app who told me she’s into gun play.

Our country is fucking insane.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Maybe you miss read and she is actually into gunpla. :thinking:

Spoiler

spacer.png

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Text her a photo of you flexing and ask her if she likes the gun show?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The scammer needs to be charged as an accessory to murder.

Is they can find them... the account was traced to a burner phone in Canada. I worked on this story last night and had to sit through this footage unedited. Listening to this woman scream for help filled me with sadness and rage. Bothered me for the rest of the night.

• Sad 3
  • Hugs 2

14 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is they can find them... the account was traced to a burner phone in Canada. I worked on this story last night and had to sit through this footage unedited. Listening to this woman scream for help filled me with sadness and rage. Bothered me for the rest of the night.

Well, shit.