Onrush?

HardAct

The game is a fantastic car combat game. I play it in rotation between Overwatch and Battlefield 1. It's a great game to jump in and play several matches online. The community while not huge is still active. Usually find a match fast with at least 6 other players. The rest of the game can be filled with lots if not a lot of players fill the match until more hop in. I am playing on Xbox One X and it's the one it plays best due to the fact that it's the more powerful console.

I just played a few matches earlier today because it's on Free Play on Xbox this weekend. I never really felt like I was doing anything. I was driving forward and every once in a while I would get points for some reason. There were other players around for me to crash into, or not. I crashed a lot and it made me choose my vehicle after every crash. After watching a replay of the takedown. Then it would respawn me and then respawn me again to "get back in the action". I swear I never got to drive for longer than 30 seconds at a time before being interrupted by something.

I played about four matches and then uninstalled it. I felt like I pretty much experienced all there was to experience there. Maybe I just didn't "get it" but I would've preferred the original developers of Motorstorm just make another Motorstorm.

5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I just played a few matches earlier today because it's on Free Play on Xbox this weekend. I never really felt like I was doing anything. I was driving forward and every once in a while I would get points for some reason. There were other players around for me to crash into, or not. I crashed a lot and it made me choose my vehicle after every crash. After watching a replay of the takedown. Then it would respawn me and then respawn me again to "get back in the action". I swear I never got to drive for longer than 30 seconds at a time before being interrupted by something.

I played about four matches and then uninstalled it. I felt like I pretty much experienced all there was to experience there. Maybe I just didn't "get it" but I would've preferred the original developers of Motorstorm just make another Motorstorm.

Sounds like you were playing the game with out knowing how to play the game :p They have a SP mode that teaches you the different game modes. It's a lot of fun when you know what the objective of the match is.