TRIANGLE STRATEGY [March 04, 2022] - Steam Version Coming October 13

Keyser_Soze

15 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Not even Delta Strategy or something? TRIANGLE Strategy? Sounds like some dumbass name someone writing a FAQ in 1998 would come up with to talk about an exploit on a boss battle.

No one is going to be using Delta for a while.  I suggest ”Rock Paper Scissors The Game Strategy Game”.

15 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Not even Delta Strategy or something? TRIANGLE Strategy? Sounds like some dumbass name someone writing a FAQ in 1998 would come up with to talk about an exploit on a boss battle.

Bro they’re not gonna release Delta ANYTHING for a hot minute, come on now :lol:

EDIT - lul beaten to the punch

22 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Bro they’re not gonna release Delta ANYTHING for a hot minute, come on now :lol:

EDIT - lul beaten to the punch

Well they better rename the PS5's shoulder buttons because the R.1 variant is going around now.

That or we can stop overly associating unrelated topics because of similar words. It's kind of weird. Becoming overly sensitive to anything to do with the pandemic is so bizarre to me. I mean, I understand it from a marketing angle, but not from the way-too-sensitive-person-on-the-receiving-end angle.

Oh well, people are dumb and make weird, inappropriate associations all the time.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2021 at 4:06 PM, TheLeon said:

The “loyal strategist” is named Benedict, huh? :tired:

Will there be an option to turn off the VO?

Why is it always my instinct to dunk on this game? I’m looking forward to it, though I couldn’t tell you exactly why. 

Nothing wrong with the name Benedict :whistlin:

Much like Octopath Traveler, I doubt I’ll buy this, but at the same time, I’m glad it’s a thing.

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to TRIANGLE STRATEGY [March 04, 2022] (Demo out now)
  • 1 month later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to TRIANGLE STRATEGY [March 04, 2022] (Play Prologue Demo up to Chapter 3 Right Now!)

I downloaded the demo since progress carries over. I really don’t care for this engine. Everything looks blurry and bloomy. It’s a real eyesore for me. It won’t stop me from playing if it’s a good game but I wouldn’t mind seeing this engine die a quick death. 

22 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I downloaded the demo since progress carries over. I really don’t care for this engine. Everything looks blurry and bloomy. It’s a real eyesore for me. It won’t stop me from playing if it’s a good game but I wouldn’t mind seeing this engine die a quick death. 

That sir, is the switch.

I think it looks ss expected tho. I love the art style 

31 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Hold your pre-order for the Deck version.

For instance here's what Octopath looks like on Steam, crispy as fuck

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Unless the Switch version has drastically improved visuals and performance using this art style/engine from Octopath, I'll just wait for an eventual Steam version. Octopath looked kinda shitty on the Switch but looked pretty damn nice at a proper resolution and frame rate.

Still think the art style itself kind of looks like shit, though. Something about it rubs me the wrong way. Every time I look at it I feel like they half-assed something about it. Or maybe 2D sprites with basic bitch 3D environments reminds me of Ragnarok Online.