Sign in to follow this  
Sasquatch123456

Vox.com

"Everything You Need to Know About DayOnePatch.com - The #1 Site on the Internet"

Too bad b_t is banned, he would have made for an awesome info card.

I guess a card on OG/biggie will have to do.

I protested that otter hit-piece. It is a catastrophe.

Hey, don't suppress the spread of information. A friend of mine in Minnesota had an otter throw rocks at him while he was cutting wood. Otters don't play.

Fight the good fight and spread the word.

@

Because we're a video game oriented message board, I decided to post this article on our Philosophy board

@Irreverent79 decided to contact Brian Tomasik to discuss the subject further and maybe even get him to post here :P

How could anyone read that article and not want to see an exchange between him and @legend

Politics is about to destroy the internet

I don't understand why the Obama administration refuses to classify broadband as a telecommunications service. There will be a lot of haranguing from Republicans and, God knows, lawsuits up the ass but why not fight that war? What do they have to lose?

Here's the sad part: Obama pledges Net neutrality laws if elected president

That's from 2007. It sounds like lobbyists like Comcast have really taken hold of Washington.

Nice job @ on the marijuana articles.

I do wish that there were more longitudinal studies on marijuana (such as large all cause mortality studies on the general population; 2 from the 1990's at this point is getting kind of ridiculous). Maybe at some point you could look into the future body of research on marijuana and why there aren't more observational studies on long term use and mortality rates. There are plenty of studies out there that create a lot of evidence in a particular direction. I don't think we will have very many such studies done until after more states legalize (assuming the trend continues). As I've said elsewhere, marijuana doesn't have the courts to help it along, so it's going to be a very long term battle.