johnny

IS THE DUDE GONNA GET ANOTHER SPIN OFF SHOW

Also, I've met Boyle in real life, seen his ridiculously nice house and met his family. My guess is that he'd pull higher quality pussy than almost anyone on this board if he was single and tried, so if you're going to try to 'dominate' people, maybe you should learn a little about them first, @DNA1217 , because you're seriously embarrassing yourself here.

nah, he wouldn't

Boy... some of these posts are fuckin sad.

Playing MGS on PS4. Pretty good so far

The one you can beat in 10 minutes?

I could see this. He has an overly too-positive attitude to everything. He's like OG towards religious stuff, except for everything. I don't think he recognizes a lot of flaws in games that others don't like.

You know a lot of people here could use a little more positivity. So many negative people.

Yup. Terrible demo. Thankfully I'm sending it back in the mail tomorrow

Ill easily get 10 hours or more out of it, well worth the money...it is an incredible setup for Phantom Pain, not sure how that's terrible.

Pray take a moment, brethren. If you would have the goodness to allow me to say a few words, I would be deeply honored. Is this Sunday? Is this a holiday? Does modern man possess no faculties of reason? Of compassion? Of care? If Person A claims to have a - quote - smoking hot wife - and - paraphrase - incredibly happy life - is that not a subjective claim? Who are you to criticize his current state of happiness? If Person B claims to seek out arguments for his personal enjoyment, why foster difficulties? If Person C conceals his intelligence under a guise of slang and urbanization, what response is there to give but commiseration? If a group of sad, sophomoric creatures scarred by individual adolescent traumas bands together to deal with the tragedy of life, should older countrymen infringe upon their coping mechanisms? The world has not come this far for its citizens to treat each other in such a fashion. And jacoby - jacoby! - what a paragraph!, marred only by the critical nature of your concluding statements. Alas for Day One Patch; alas for these, the poor users of this website; alas for lonely Lancelot, poisoned by the arsenical pens of contrary poets; alas, alas, alas!

Pray take a moment, brethren. If you would have the goodness to allow me to say a few words, I would be deeply honored. Is this Sunday? Is this a holiday? Does modern man possess no faculties of reason? Of compassion? Of care? If Person A claims to have a - quote - smoking hot wife - and - paraphrase - incredibly happy life - is that not a subjective claim? Who are you to criticize his current state of happiness? If Person B claims to seek out arguments for his personal enjoyment, why foster difficulties? If Person C conceals his intelligence under a guise of slang and urbanization, what response is there to give but commiseration? If a group of sad, sophomoric creatures scarred by individual adolescent traumas bands together to deal with the tragedy of life, should older countrymen infringe upon their coping mechanisms? The world has not come this far for its citizens to treat each other in such a fashion. And jacoby - jacoby! - what a paragraph!, marred only by the critical nature of your concluding statements. Alas for Day One Patch; alas for these, the poor users of this website; alas for lonely Lancelot, poisoned by the arsenical pens of contrary poets; alas, alas, alas!

that was beautiful. Ayy lmao word

Ill easily get 10 hours or more out of it, well worth the money...it is an incredible setup for Phantom Pain, not sure how that's terrible.

I beat the demo in an hour and a half. Should have been free if you preordered Phantom Pain.

You can defend the $30 price tag all you want.

I beat the demo in an hour and a half. Should have been free if you preordered Phantom Pain.

You can defend the $30 price tag all you want.

There is more to it than the ground zeroes mission. 6 missions in total, plus side stuff. It is what it is lol im just trying to say that 30 minutes on the main mission isn't all that's there.