johnny

IS THE DUDE GONNA GET ANOTHER SPIN OFF SHOW

ayy listen here @Irreverent79, @Boyle5150 was the one that initially mentioned me. Meaning this has nothing to do with your irrelevant ass. I did not attack you as I quite frankly didn't even acknowledge who tf you are prior to now, but now I am lmao:

The underlined is a blatant lie:

Guy posts an essay about his life's story on an online message board and you say I'm the one embarassing myself lol

That was your response to me and it is an attack on me. Please try to be more honest in the future when you address me.

Ayy you're not, hypothetically, the most "pathetic person on the planet"; in reality you are the most pathetic person on the planet.

This hyperbolic post just makes you look 'mad,' so your cheerleaders should take note of that. ;)

I may or may not be very intelligent but I'm more than smart enough to know not to mack on mentally ill 30 ish year old women on a dating app and bring them over here where she ultimately got taken from you from another user here lol. Calling me pathetic when your lonely ass doesn't even have the guts to leave your house and socialize with women irl lmao.

My girlfriend would beg to differ. ;) But again, this has nothing to do with anything. It's just yet another example of you showing that you can't fathom extremely basic logic. How pathetic I am or am not cannot represent justification for your shortcomings, regardless of how many times you repeat it. Please try to extend your cognitive abilities a tiny bit and understand this incredibly simple idea.

Ayy now please, get your irrelevant Ellen Page ass icon tf out of my face, the temptation to make fun of your insecurities is distracting me from my girl's sexts lmao

:lol: This ending drips with incredibly obvious insecurity.

Also, to the inevitable 'troll' responses that are coming accusing me of being 'mad,' please step up your game. We deserve better trolls here and not just weak ass copy/pasted taunts from the Internet as it was 5-10 years ago.

I like how someone arguing makes them 'mad.' I come here to argue. That's one of my favorite activities. :P

ayy guys apparently Rev is Boyle's alt cuz whenever I "attack" Boyle I'm also "attacking" Rev when in reality I did no such thing prior to when I really did "attack" him just now. Either that or they room together cuz Rev is in his mid 30's and doesn't even own a house lmao.

Ayy maybe if he owned a house he could stop obsessing over DT when she's clearly moved on and actually do something to get her back instead of moping from his mom's basement about what could've been amirite gaies lmao

Rev still obsesses over DT? Since when? He hasn't talked about her in months, a good while before he and his gf got together.

All I'm seeing is a group of teenage boys doing some bottom tier trolling.

Rev still obsesses over DT? Since when? He hasn't talked about her in months, a good while before he and his gf got together.

ayy lmao

ayy guys apparently Rev is Boyle's alt cuz whenever I "attack" Boyle I'm also "attacking" Rev when in reality I did no such thing prior to when I really did "attack" him just now. Either that or they room together cuz Rev is in his mid 30's and doesn't even own a house lmao.

Oo that hurt coming from someone who writes like he graduated straight from high school to prison. And @Boyle5150 and I don't live together; I'm just very protective of my bitches.

Ayy maybe if he owned a house he could stop obsessing over DT when she's clearly moved on and actually do something to get her back instead of moping from his mom's basement about what could've been amirite gaies lmao

:lol: You're trying so hard to make me mad. It's adorable.

The way you say 'guys' over and over through your posts makes you look incredibly pathetic and insecure. Does it really matter that much to you what some kids on a message board say they think about your posts?

AYYY NOW REV TALKS ABOUT HOW HIS ASIAN GF LIKES TO CLEAN DNA'S DICK LMAO

Wat? Aren't you supposed to be in college or something?

The way you say 'guys' over and over through your posts makes you look incredibly pathetic and insecure. Does it really matter that much to you what some kids on a message board say they think about your posts?

who are you talking to

who is trolling?

I'm getting some posts out of it anyway. Arguing keeps me entertained.

He is but a cheerleader

I remember commenting on him being one of the better posters here some time ago. I'd prefer carol over how he's been as of late.

I remember commenting on him being one of the better posters here some time ago. I'd prefer carol over how he's been as of late.

by a fucking mile. And that is very sad.

What's with this "ayyy" shit anyway?

Just a lame meme that I think has just gotten extremely popular on this board due to carol getting visibly agitated over it.

Oo that hurt coming from someone who writes like he graduated straight from high school to prison. And @Boyle5150 and I don't live together; I'm just very protective of my bitches.

:lol: You're trying so hard to make me mad. It's adorable.

ayy you mean the same message board that you brought a girl over to hoping to be an "Internet Famous Couple" or something? lmao

Ayy listen here John Hammond from Jurassic Park, I hope you signed up for the new Health Care cuz I completely ended you itt. Count your losses, don't try me again and move on. I gotta go live a life that you wish you had, don't bother replying back lmao

ayy you mean the same message board that you brought a girl over to hoping to be an "Internet Famous Couple" or something? lmao

This is some really sad and pathetic trolling here. You don't seem like you're really putting any passion into it at all.

Ayy listen here John Hammond from Jurassic Park, I hope you signed up for the new Health Care cuz I completely ended you itt. Count your losses, don't try me again and move on. I gotta go live a life that you wish you had, don't bother replying back lmao

Declaring victory doesn't really do anything if you can't actually address any of my points. It just makes you look a little slow :silly: And I'll probably keep replying all day. I actually enjoy arguing and seeing you make a fool out of yourself is kind of amusing.