johnny

IS THE DUDE GONNA GET ANOTHER SPIN OFF SHOW

Also, I've met Boyle in real life, seen his ridiculously nice house and met his family. My guess is that he'd pull higher quality pussy than almost anyone on this board if he was single and tried, so if you're going to try to 'dominate' people, maybe you should learn a little about them first, @DNA1217 , because you're seriously embarrassing yourself here.

Guy posts an essay about his life's story on an online message board and you say I'm the one embarassing myself lol

ayy good job good effort doe lmao

Guy posts an essay about his life's story on an online message board and you say I'm the one embarassing myself lol

OUT

Ayy look at this salty ass typical D1P poster trying to lay the Smackdown on the next generation he thinks he bout it he sounds like the babies on GG lmao

SOAP OPERA POSTERS

ALL THESE *****S SOUND LIKE "ALL MY CHILDREN"

I know you're young and apparently not very intelligent but your response here is completely pointless. Even if I was the most pathetic person on the planet, that still wouldn't justify your behavior, or have anything at all to do with it. The fact that you attack me instead of even attempting to justify your own pathetic attempt to talk shit in this thread does nothing but show that you apparently can't even comprehend grade school level logic. :thumbsup:

I know you're young and apparently not very intelligent but your response here is completely pointless. Even if I was the most pathetic person on the planet, that still wouldn't justify your behavior, or have anything at all to do with it. The fact that you attack me instead of even attempting to justify your own pathetic attempt to talk shit in this thread does nothing but show that you apparently can't even comprehend grade school level logic. :thumbsup:

yeah, but all these fuckers are mad tho

THE AGE CARD IS FUCKING STUPID

ayyy look at this guy trying to insult my boy DNA you don't even know him like that your claim is FALSE MOTHAFUCKA lmao

im0HPaMIOfOXo.gif

yeah, but all these fuckers are mad tho

THE AGE CARD IS FUCKING STUPID

I remember when you were a better poster. Pretty sad.

ayyy look at this guy trying to insult my boy DNA you don't even know him like that your claim is FALSE MOTHAFUCKA lmao

im0HPaMIOfOXo.gif

And I remember when you didn't seem like a retarded wannabe.

ayy listen here @Irreverent79, @Boyle5150 was the one that initially mentioned me. Meaning this has nothing to do with your irrelevant ass. I did not attack you as I quite frankly didn't even acknowledge who tf you are prior to now, but now I am lmao:

Ayy you're not, hypothetically, the most "pathetic person on the planet"; in reality you are the most pathetic person on the planet. I may or may not be very intelligent but I'm more than smart enough to know not to mack on mentally ill 30 ish year old women on a dating app and bring them over here where she ultimately got taken from you from another user here lol. Calling me pathetic when your lonely ass doesn't even have the guts to leave your house and socialize with women irl lmao.

Ayy now please, get your irrelevant Ellen Page ass icon tf out of my face, the temptation to make fun of your insecurities is distracting me from my girl's sexts lmao

ayy listen here @Irreverent79, @Boyle5150 was the one that initially mentioned me. Meaning this has nothing to do with your irrelevant ass. I did not attack you as I quite frankly didn't even acknowledge who tf you are prior to now, but now I am lmao:

Ayy you're not, hypothetically, the most "pathetic person on the planet"; in reality you are the most pathetic person on the planet. I may or may not be very intelligent but I'm more than smart enough to know not to mack on mentally ill 30 ish year old women on a dating app and bring them over here where she ultimately got taken from you from another user here lol. Calling me pathetic when your lonely ass doesn't even have the guts to leave your house and socialize with women irl lmao.

Ayy now please, get your irrelevant Ellen Page ass icon tf out of my face, the temptation to make fun of your insecurities is distracting me from my girl's sexts lmao