johnny

IS THE DUDE GONNA GET ANOTHER SPIN OFF SHOW

Yeah Seth is very much appreciated. Hope he sticks around. So far GGB has been a lot better lately. Not too many threads have gone off topic about resolution debates or frame rate count. It's been a lot more civil as of late.

Yeah Seth is very much appreciated. Hope he sticks around. So far GGB has been a lot better lately. Not too many threads have gone off topic about resolution debates or frame rate count. It's been a lot more civil as of late.

No Xbone games have come out to criticize this week. :P

No Xbone games have come out to criticize this week. :P

Metal Gear should of been a prime choice to go after especially considering it's at a lower resolution :P I guess that topic has already been beating to death.

Metal Gear should of been a prime choice to go after especially considering it's at a lower resolution :P I guess that topic has already been beating to death.

Eh, as Kyle Bosman showed, the trailer for that showed all 4 at once. :P

ayy tf you want from me grandpa lmao

apparently I need to borrow your gf again. This time for Fatz Ayy lmao word

apparently I need to borrow your gf again. This time for Fatz Ayy lmao word

ayy 66 year old men, like yourself, shouldn't be macking on college girls. Don't be hating me cuz the young girls of today are way hotter than whatever the fuck you had 40 ish years ago lmao

ayy maybe if you actually talked to that girl you had in Math class Senior Year instead of being the swagless socially awkward neckbeard loser that you were and still are today, maybe you'd be content in your soon-to-be-over life lmao

#DOMINATED

@johnny

@Marcelus

ayy 66 year old men, like yourself, shouldn't be macking on college girls. Don't be hating me cuz the young girls of today are way hotter than whatever the fuck you had 40 ish years ago lmao

ayy maybe if you actually talked to that girl you had in Math class Senior Year instead of being the swagless socially awkward neckbeard loser that you were and still are today, maybe you'd be content in your soon-to-be-over life lmao

#DOMINATED

@johnny

@Marcelus

lol at calling your cheerleaders to help make your dumbass feel better. I'm 34 own may house, have a smoking hot wife, two amazing kids and have a net worth more than you could ever dream of.

You know what's funny? You don't have a girlfriend. You don't have a house. You don't have "swag". What you do have is a couple cheerleaders to help you feel better about yourself. Then to top it all off, you try too hard with your "ayy lmao" retarded shit which is just as bad as walking around with your pants sagging below your ass, which if I were to guess, you probably do that too.

When you decide to grow up and and wear your pants as designed and stop with the high school "ayy lmao" bullshit, then give me call (ask your non-existent girlfriend for the number) and we'll hang out. Until then SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, BOY.

lol at calling your cheerleaders to help make your dumbass feel better. I'm 34 own may house, have a smoking hot wife, two amazing kids and have a net worth more than you could ever dream of.

You know what's funny? You don't have a girlfriend. You don't have a house. You don't have "swag". What you do have is a couple cheerleaders to help you feel better about yourself. Then to top it all off, you try too hard with your "ayy lmao" retarded shit which is just as bad as walking around with your pants sagging below your ass, which if I were to guess, you probably do that too.

When you decide to grow up and and wear your pants as designed and stop with the high school "ayy lmao" bullshit, then give me call (ask your non-existent girlfriend for the number) and we'll hang out. Until then SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, BOY.

LMAO

oh-you.gif

#DOMINATED

@johnny

@Marcelus

Also, I've met Boyle in real life, seen his ridiculously nice house and met his family. My guess is that he'd pull higher quality pussy than almost anyone on this board if he was single and tried, so if you're going to try to 'dominate' people, maybe you should learn a little about them first, @DNA1217 , because you're seriously embarrassing yourself here.

ayy it seems I hit a soft spot show me where I hurt you lmao

That's the Boyle I know and love.